Child Development Project Officer, Nazira Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Sivasagar: Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), ICDS Sonari, Moranhat, Charaideo 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 7 Mini Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) posts under Integrated Child Development Scheme, Sonari. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 10/01/2022.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
1. Name of the Post:
- Mini Anganwadi Worker
umber of Vacancy:
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th). If HS passed candidates not available in that particular area, then HSLC/AHM passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
2. Name of the Post:
- Anganwadi Helper
Number of Vacancy:
- Candidates must have passed HSLC/AHM. If HSLC/AHM passed candidates not available in that particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
- Mini Anganwadi Worker: Rs.4,750/- per month.
- Anganwadi Helper: Rs.3,250/- per month.
Other Criteria of Anganwadi Recruitment:
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st April 2021.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of that particular area where the angawadi centre is situated from where he/she wants to submit his/her application for the recruitment. A certificate must be submitted from the local Gaonburah or Panchayat President regarding this .
- Prospective Candidates must be capable of training various sports activity, physical activity and cultural activity among the children .
How to Apply for Anganwadi Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may collect and apply in standard format provided by Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Sonari. Application along with self attested copies of educational qualification, caste certificate, residency certificate, PWD certificate (as applicable) is to be submitted in the Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), ICDS Sonari, Moranhat, Charaideo within stipulated time.
List of Documents (self-attested) Required to Submit with Application Form
- Application Form and Passport Size Photograph
- Educational Qualification & Marksheet
- Other Experience Certificate (as applicable)
- Caste Certificate (as applicable)
- Domicile Certificate/ Residential Certificate
- Person with Disability (PWD) certificate (as applicable)
Selection Process of Anganwadi Worker Recruitment:
- The selection of Mini Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) will be completed through interview. The schedule of the interview will be intimated to the candidates through local gaonburah.
Important Dates of Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of application: 29th December 2021
- Last date of submission of application: 10th January 2022
Important Web-Links of Anganwadi Recruitment:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.