ATEPFO Admit Card 2021
Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) 2021 has recently released the official notification for downloading admit card of Stage I Written Test for the recruitment of 25 Junior Assistant Vacancy in ATEPFO. Candidates who submitted online applications between 11th August 2021 and 15th September 2021 will be now able to download their admit card from ATEPFO website shortly.
ATEPFO Admit Card Details
Name of the posts:
- Junior Assistant
Number of Vacancy:
Type of exam:
- Written Test (Stage I )
Date of exam:
- 28th November 2021
Centres of exam:
- Guwahati, Tezpur, Jorhat, Dibrugarh and Silchar
Venue of exam:
- As mentioned in the admit card
Timing of exam timing:
- 11:0 AM to 01:00 PM
Admit card status:
- Not available
Date of availability of admit card:
- 15th November 2021
ATEPFO Exam Schedule:
➢ The ATEPFO examination schedule for the 25 vacancy of Junior Assistant is as mentioned below.
|Date of Written Test (Stage I)||Timing|
|28th November 2021||11 AM to 1 PM|
How to download ATEPFO Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who applied for 25 posts of Junior Assistant under Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) may now download their Phase I written test admit card online. They may follow the below mentioned steps to download their call letter.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- 2nd Step: Click on ATEPFO Admit Card link.
- 3rd Step: A new webpage will be displayed.
- 4th Step: Enter your details including Application Number and click on ‘Go’ button.
- 5th Step: Your ATEPFO Admit Card will be displayed, take a print out.
Important Web-Links of ATEPFO Admit Card:
- ATEPFO Admit Card : 15th November 2021
- Exam Notification : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
Selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment:
➢ The selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment includes following two stages.
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
|General studies including current affairs, national and international||60 marks|
|General English||20 marks|
- Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
|Computer test (English and Assamese typing)||20 marks|
|Writing ability test in English (drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc)||30 marks|
- Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.