SSUHS Admit Card 2021
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) earlier in the month of August 2021 released the official notification of SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission for academic year 2021-2022. Accordingly, SSUHS will organize a Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for the admission into both 1st year B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy courses under the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam. The CEE will be held on 24th October, 2021.
Candidates who submitted online applications for CEE can now download their admit card for the entrance exam.
SSUHS Admit Card Details
Name of exam:
- Common Entrance Examination, 2021
Type of exam:
- Entrance exam
Name of courses:
- B.Sc Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
Name of university:
- Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS)
Name of organization:
- Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
Date of examination:
- 24th October 2021 (Sunday)
- Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur and Diphu
Admit card release date:
- 11th October 2021
Admit card availability date:
- 11th October to 19th October 2021
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
How to Download SSUHS Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted their online applications for SSUHS Common Entrance Exam (CEE) between 23rd August to 11th September 2021 can now download their admit card. Candidates may follow the below mentioned steps to download their Admit Card.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Step 2: Click on the SSUHS Admit Card link.
- Step 3: Login with their Application Number and Password.
- Step 4: After login, you will see the option to download the admit card.
- Step 5: Download your SSUHS CEE Admit Card and take a print of the same.
- Step 6: Don’t forget to carry your admit card to the exam hall.
Important Web-Links of SSUHS Admit Card:Join Whatsapp Group
SSUHS CEE 2021:
- The SSUHS Common Entrance Examination (CEE) shall be held on 24th October, 2021 at Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur and Diphu for both B.Sc. Nursing and D. Pharm courses which will be conducted by Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences.
- A candidate may apply for both the B.Sc. Nursing and D. Pharm Examination in the same arrangement and with single examination fee.
- The Examination shall be for 150 marks for each course.
- There will be 50 questions for each subject with 1 mark for each question. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Unanswered questions shall be awarded zero marks.
- There will be 3 (three) papers as shown below :
|Paper-1||Physics and Chemistry||10 AM – 12 Noon|
|Paper-2||Biology||1 PM – 2 PM|
|Paper-3||Mathematics||3 PM – 4 PM|
- The question papers shall be of 10+2 standard and shall consist of 100 questions in the Paper-1 (50 questions from Physics and 50 questions from Chemistry), 50 questions in Paper-2 (50 questions from Biology) and 50 questions in the Paper-3 (50 questions from Mathematics).
- A candidate willing to appear for B.Sc. Nursing Course shall have to appear in the Paper-1 and Paper-2. A candidate willing to appear for D. Pharm Course must appear Paper-1 and either of Paper-2 or Paper-3. However, if a candidate for D. Pharm course wants to appear in both Paper-2 and Paper-3 he/ she shall be allowed to do so, but for counting marks for merit position the higher mark between Paper-2 and Paper-3 shall be taken into account.