Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2021
Jobs in SSC: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 3261 Selection Posts (Phase-IX) 2021 Post. The online application will start from 24th September 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://ssc.nic.in.
Last Date: 25/10/2021.
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Selection Post
Number of Vacancy:
Category-wise vacancy details:
- GEN: 1366
- SC: 477
- ST: 249
- OBC: 788
- EWS: 381
➢ Detailed post/s details can be viewed in Advertisement Details section .
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Selection Post Recruitment:
- Matric Level Posts: Class 10th or High School pass from any recognised board in India
- Intermediate Level Posts: 10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from any recognized board in India
- Graduate-level Posts: Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognised University/Institution in India
- The minimum age to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years as on 01/01/2021. The post-wise age limit can be checked at Advertisement Details section.
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
- UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Process of SSC Selection Post Recruitment:
➢ The selection process of SSC Selection Post Recruitment consists of following stages-
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
- The candidates who are shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny will be required to submit self attested copies of all the supporting documents in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Age-relaxation, etc. (as applicable) in hard copy along with the print out of their online application form, to the respective Regional Office(s) to which the Post-Category belongs.
- Skill Test, wherever prescribed for any category of post will be conducted from amongst the candidates whose hard copies of documents are received and found in order at Scrutiny stage, by the Regional Offices of the Commission.
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for SSC Selection Post Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of SSC. They may follow below mentioned steps .
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on Online Application link .
- Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- Step 4: Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Step 5: Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Step 7: Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Dates of SSC Selection Post Vacancy 2021:
- Starting date of online application submission: 24-09-2021
- Last date of online application submission: 25-10-2021 (23:00 Hrs.)
- Last Date for Making Online fee Payment & Offline Challan: 28-10-2021 (23:30 PM)
- Last Date for Generation of Challan: 28-10-2021 (23:30 PM)
- Last Date for Payment Through Challan (During Working Hours of Bank): 01-11-2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination: January/February 2022
Important Web-Links of SSC Selection Post Recruitment:
- Online Application : Register | Login
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.