Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2021
Jobs in IBPS: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 4135 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts against IBPS CRP PO/ MT-XI. The online application will start from 20th October 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://www.ibps.in.
Last Date: 10/11/2021.
IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
Number of Vacancy:
- Bank of Baroda: 0
- Bank of India: 588
- Bank of Maharashtra: 400
- Canara Bank: 650
- Central Bank of India: 620
- Indian Bank: NR
- Indian Overseas Bank: 98
- Punjab National Bank: NR
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 427
- UCO Bank: 440
- Union Bank of India: 912
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment:
- 20 years to 30 years as on 01.10.2021; i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1991 and not later than 01.10.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark–sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 175/-
- Others: Rs. 850 /-
- Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply for IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official IBPS Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of IBPS PO Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date for On/line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates: 20/10/2021
- Last Date for On/line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates: 10/11/2021
- Dates for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 20/10/2021 to 10/11/2021
- Download of call letters for Pre/ Exam Training: November, 2021
- Date for Conduct of Pre/Exam Training: November/ December 2021
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November/ December 2021
- Dates for Online Examination – Preliminary: 04 & 11/12/2021 Tentative
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2021/ January 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: December 2021/ January 2022
- Online Examination – Main: January 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main: January/ February 2022
- Download of call letters for interview: February 2022
- Conduct of interview: February/March 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022
Important Web-Links of IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment:
- Online Application : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.