New India Assurance Company Ltd Recruitment 2021
Jobs in NIACL: New India Assurance Company Ltd. (NIACL) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 300 Administrative Officer (Generalist) (Scale-I) Posts. The online application will start from 1st September 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://www.newindia.co.in.
Last Date: 21/09/2021.
NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Administrative Officer (Generalist) (Scale-I)
Number of Vacancy:
- UR: 121
- SC: 46
- ST: 22
- OBC: 81
- EWS: 30
- PwBD: 17
Scale of Pay:
- Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315
Eligibility Criteria of NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates age must be between 21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2021 .
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as follows
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC-NCL: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 30.09.2021.
Final Year Students:
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination on or before 30.09.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.09.2021.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- SC/ ST / PwBD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation charge only)
- Others: ₹750/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- Payment mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply for NIACL Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official NIACL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for NIACL Officer Vacancy.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Now”.
- 3rd Step: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- 4th Step: Next, pay the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- 5th Step: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Selection Process of New India Assurance Administrative Officer Recruitment:
➢ The selection process of New India Assurance Administrative Officer Recruitment consists of following stages –
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This would consist of 3 sections (with separate timings of 20 minutes for each section) as follows:
Exam centres in Assam:
- Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar and Tezpur
Phase – II: Main Examination
➢ Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
(I) Objective Test:
- The Objective Test of 2.5 hours’ duration will be as follows. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Test of Reasoning||50|
|Test of English Language||50|
|Test of General Awareness||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50|
(II) Descriptive Test:
- The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes’ duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on-line mode.
Exam Centre in Assam:
Phase – III: Interview
- Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of Phase-II will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company. Interview will be conducted at select centres. The weightage (ratio) of online Examination and Interview will be 75:25 respectively.
- Final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination (objective test) & Interview. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment.
Important Dates of NIACL Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date to apply online & fee payment: 01-09-2021
- Closing date to apply online & fee payment: 21-09-2021
- Phase-I Online Examination (Objective): October 2021 (tentative)
- Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive): November 2021 (tentative)
Important Web-Links of NIACL Officer Recruitment:
- Online Application Form : Click Here .
- View official Advertisement : Click Here .
- Official Website : Click Here .
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.