National Law University and Judicial Assam Recruitment 2021
Jobs in NLUJA: National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA) Assam 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 1 Hostel Warden post on a contractual basis. Interested and Eligible candidates may appear in walk-in-interview as per the schedule given below.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 17/09/2021
NLUJA Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Post:
- Hostel Warden (Male)
Number of Vacancy:
- Salary will depend upon experience and qualification on a consolidated basis per month.
Eligibility Criteria of NLUJA Assam Recruitment:
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- At least graduate in any discipline
- Candidate experienced in hostel administration in University level/academic institution with minimum 5 years’ experience is required.
- Good command over English, Hindi, and Assamese with good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Degree or Diploma in Personnel/ Hospitality Management.
- Retired Defense Personnel, Paramilitary Forces or Police Officers may also apply.
- Background of NCC ‘B’ & ‘C’ certificate shall be preferred.
- Candidates should not be less than 30 Years and not more than 55 Years.
- Implement the standard operating procedures for hostel management.
- Maintain normal function and discipline in the hostel.
- All other duties as assigned in the areas of General Administration, Health and Emergencies, Mess, Sanitation, Security etc.
How to Apply for National Law University Assam Recruitment?
- Interested and Eligible candidates should appear on the walk-in-interview along with the duly filled-in application form and all original testimonials (and photocopies of the same) in support of their qualification, experience as well as no objection certificate from the present employer if any, and their up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Date: September 17, 2021
- Time: 11.00 a.m.
- Venue: Conference Hall, First Floor, Administrative Building National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam Hajo Road, Amingaon, Guwahati – 781031
Important web links:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.