Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Golaghat: Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 65 Gaonburah (Sarkari) post under the O/o of the Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through Standard form of application as published on Assam Gazette Part IX.
Walk-in Date: 13/09/2021.
DC Golaghat Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
Number of Vacancy:
Eligibility Criteria of DC Golaghat Recruitment:
- Minimum 25 years.
- He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
- He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
- He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to apply for DC Golaghat Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply through Standard form of application as published on Assam Gazette Part IX. The application will be received up to 13/09/2021 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner Golaghat.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents:
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
- Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
- Two passport sized photographs .
Important Web-Links of DC Golaghat Recruitment:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.