DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2021
Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Assam 2021 has recently released the official notification of DHE Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2021-2022. Students pursuing Under Graduate and Post Graduate course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2021-2022 are eligible for the schemes. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this scholarship.
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Details
Name of scholarship:
- Combined Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Directorate of Higher Education, Assam
- Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline
- UG course: Rs. 300/- per month
- PG course: Rs. 500/- per month
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of Combined Merit Scholarship:
- The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be as given below
- 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme
- 60% in General Degree Course for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme
Course & Session:
- Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2021-2022 are eligible for the schemes.
- The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
- The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted along with the application (Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
➢ Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
➢ The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
➢ Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Application Form:
- Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in within stipulated time period and take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials.
- The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institutions will compile, verify the application form and other relevant documents. After compilation and scrutiny of all applications at the College or the University level, the valid online application form along with all relevant certificates / testimonials shall be submitted along with approved list to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019 under their seal and signature on or before stipulated time period positively.
How to Apply for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates must submit their application on online mode. Here is the basic steps to submit DHE Combined Merit Scholarship application form online:
- Step 1: Scroll down, check Important Web-Link’s section.
- Step 2: Click on Online Application Form.
- Step 3: Official online application portal will open.
- Step 4: First register yourself with all required details.
- Step 5: Next again Log in with your user id and password .
- Step 6: Enter your personal and educational details as well as upload all the required documents as mentioned below.
- Step 7: At the end, submit your application and take a print out of acknowledgement receipt.
Documents to submitted with DHE Scholarship Application:
➢ Following documents are to be submitted with online application form –
- PRC from DC/ SDO as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (mandatory).
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (mandatory).
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (HS/ TDC)
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
Important Dates of DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2021:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 30th September 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 26th October 2021
- Last date to submit the physical form to directorate: 10th November 2021