Assam Polytechnic PAT Result 2021
PAT Result: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam has released the result for Assam Polytechnic PAT 2021 at official website i.e dte.assam.gov.in. Candidates who appeared in Assam PAT 2021 can now check their results online.
To check the Assam Polytechnic PAT 2021 result, candidates are required to enter his/her roll number and Date of Birth.
Assam PAT Result Details
Name of test:
- Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2021
Name of organization:
- Directorate of Technical Education, (DTE) Assam
Type of test:
- Written Test (OMR)
Date of test:
- 22nd August 2021 (Sunday)
Result availability date:
- 1st September 2021 at 2:30 PM
- 6th September to 15th September 2021
Assam Polytechnic Result 2021 Date:
- The Assam PAT 2020 examination was held on 22nd August 2021. Candidate can check the result through online mode in 1st September 2021. After a few days of result announcement, the counselling will begin. Counselling will be held from 6th September to 15th September 2021 via online mode.
How to Check Polytechnic Admission Test Result?
➢ Candidates will be able to check the result of Assam PAT 2021 in online mode. Candidates can check their result from the official website i.e dte.assam.gov.in. Candidates can check the result by following the below mentioned steps .
- 1st Step: Scroll down, Go to Important Web-links section
- 2nd Step: Click on the Check PAT 2021 Result link
- 3rd Step: Enter your Assam PAT 2021 roll number and Date of Birth
- 4th Step: Click on Search button
- 5th Step: The result will be displayed on the screen after login is completed
- 6th Step: A print out of the result can be taken for future reference
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2021:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of the result. It will begin from 6th September to 15th September 2021 most probably through online mode. Only qualified candidates can appear in counselling round.
- The candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of merit list & category-wise. Candidates must have to bring all of their original documents for verification.