SSC CGL Admit Card 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 online exam from 03rd August 2021 onwards on its various regional websites. All candidates who have applied for this recruitment examination can now download their admit card immediately by visiting the regional website of the commission.
SSC CGL Exam is scheduled to be held from 13th August to 24th August 2021. All applicants may now download their admit cards from this page. Till now, admit card has NOT been released for NER region. Keep visiting this page more updates.
SSC CGL Admit Card Details
Name of exam:
- Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2020
Number of Posts:
- 6506 Posts
Name of organisation:
- Staff Selection Commission
Type of exam:
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
Date of exam:
- 13th August to 24th August 2021
Admit card status:
- Released (for NR, SR, ER, NER)
Admit card release date:
- 3rd August 2021
Venue of exam:
- Mentioned @ admit card.
➢ SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21 is being conducted to fill 6506 various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts such as Assistant Audit Officer Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non Ministerial), Assistant Section Officer, Inspector, Asstt. Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Junior Statistical Officer, Statistical Investigator, Auditor, Accountant, Junior Accountant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division, Clerk, Tax Assistant etc. in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations .
SSC CGL Examination Centres for North Eastern Region (NER):
➢ Here is the list of examination centres for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 online exam-
How to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2021?
➢ Candidates who submitted their online applications against the 6506 posts through Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web Links.
- 2nd Step: Click on the SSC CGL Admit Card Download Link.
- 3rd Step: Enter Your Credentials : Registration ID & Date of Birth as required.
- 4th Step: Click on the Download Link.
- 5th Step: Your admit card will be popped up; save/ print the same.