LGBRIMH, Tezpur Recruitment 2021
Jobs in LGBRIMH Tezpur: LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH), Tezpur 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 14 Senior Resident Doctor posts under Residency Scheme of the institute. Interested and eligible candidates may directly appear in the walk-in-interview as per the schedule given below.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 03/09/2021.
LGBRIMH Tezpur Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Senior Resident
Number of Vacancy:
- Psychiatry: 8 post
- Biochemistry: 1 post
- Microbiology: 2 posts
- Radiology: 1 post
- Anesthesiology: 2 posts
- Pay Level (L-11) with starting pay of Rs. 67700/-p.m. plus NPA and other allowances as admissible.
Eligibility Criteria of LGBRIMH Tezpur Recruitment:
- (i) MBBS degree and
- (ii) PG Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from a recognized Institution/University.
- (iii) Registration under MCI or State Council.
- Maximum 45 years with relaxation applicable for SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years)
How to Apply for LGBRIMH Tezpur Recruitment?
- For Registration eligible candidates are requested to e-mail necessary documents (all relevant original testimonials/BIO-DATA, attested copies of certificate/ one PP size photograph) to institute e.mail id email@example.com from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m with preference of appearance online /offline mode on 02.09.2021.
- Date: 3rd September 2021
- Time: N/A
- Venue: O/o Administrative Officer, LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health, Tezpur.
Important Web-Links of LGBRIMH Tezpur Recruitment:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.