Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM), Assam Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Jal Jeevan Mission: Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM), Assam 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of
188 144 Technical Officer post in various districts of the State of Assam. The recruitment will be done through partnership with Tezpur University. The online application will start from 14th August 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. shorturl.at/qwUX0.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 31/08/2021.
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Technical Officer
Number of Vacancy:
- The consolidated fixed remuneration of the Technical Officer shall be Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month with an annual increment of 10 % (after appraisal). Taxes as applicable shall be dealt with as per applicable laws.
Eligibility Criteria of Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment:
- Age must not be more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
- The candidates should be a domicile of Assam .
- B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with minimum 60% marks.
Other Qualification & Skills:
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
- Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast-moving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language (s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Selection Process of Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Recruitment:
➢ Due to the current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID 19, a contact-less recruitment process and purely based on academic performance from Class X to Graduation level as well as Candidate’s fit to the essential and desirable qualification/skills. The weightage of marks for selection will be:
➢ 5% marks will be allotted to candidates graduating from State/Central Government Universities/ Institutions .
How to Apply for Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official JJM Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for JJM Technical Officer recruitment.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Online Application” .
- 3rd Step: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- 4th Step: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 14th August 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 31st August 2021
Important Web-Links of JJM Assam Recruitment:
- Online Application : Click Here .
- View official Advertisement : Click Here | Click Here .
- Official Website : Click Here .
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.