Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2021
Jobs in BEL: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 511 Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer posts in contract basis, for EVM production for Export Manufacturing, SC & US, Military Radars and Military Communication SBUs of Bengaluru Complex. The online application will start from 4th August 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://register.cbtexams.in.
Last Date: 15/08/2021.
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2021
1. Name of the Post:
- Trainee Engineer-I
Number of Vacancy:
- 308 [UR:124, EWS:31, OBC:83, SC:47, ST:23]
2. Name of the Post:
- Project Engineer-I
Number of Vacancy:
- 203 [UR:84, EWS:21, OBC:54, SC:30, ST:14]
Eligibility Criteria of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment:
- Trainee Engineer – I: 25 years as of 01.08.2021.
- Project Engineer – I: 28 years as of 01.08.2021.
➢ Category-wise relaxation in Upper Age Limit is mentioned below:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 Years
- SC / ST: 5 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- 4 years full time B.E/ B. Tech Engineering course from a reputed Institute/ University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics. First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
Post qualification Experience:
- Trainee Engineer – I: Fresh Engineering graduates in the indicated disciplines may also apply.
- Project Engineer – I: 2 years relevant post qualification industrial experience.
Selection Process of BEL Engineer Recruitment:
➢ A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE / B. Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
- ^ 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE / B. Tech.
- ^ 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, upto a max of 10 marks)
➢ Video based interviews will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
➢ The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website .
- Project Engineer-I: Rs.500/-
- Trainee Engineer-I: Rs 250/-
➢ Only General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to pay the application fee.
➢ The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect link provided.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official BEL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for this post.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- 3rd Step: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- 4th Step: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- 5th Step: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of BEL Engineer Recruitment 2021:
- Opening date for Online Submission of Application: 04.08.2021
- Last date of Online Submission of Application: 15.08.2021, 23:59 hrs
Important Web-Links of BEL Recruitment:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.