NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2021
Jobs in NHM Assam: National Health Mission, Assam 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 466 Community Health Officer (CHO) posts. Selected candidates will be appointed as Community Health Officer (CHO) at Sub Centres Health & Wellness Centres (SC-HWC). The online application will start from 31st July 2021. Interested and eligible candidates who have passed B.Sc Nursing can apply through online mode. https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
Last date: 31-07- 2021 .
NHM Assam CHO Details
Name of the post:
- Community Health Officer (CHO)
Number of Vacancy:
Last date submission of application:
- 31st July 2021
Job Profile of Community Health Officer (CHO):
- The CHO cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for extending primary health care services al Sub Centre area by strengthening the implementation of public health programmes, including disease prevention and health promotion.
- Candidates thus selected shall be posted at Sub-Centers Health & Wellness Centre as CHOs to lead a primary health care team consisting of front line workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs working under the Sub Centre.
Eligibility Criteria of NHM CHO Recruitment:
➢ The eligibility criteria for applying for the post is as follows:
➢ The eligibility criteria for applying for the post of Community Health Officer are as follows:
- The candidate must have passed B. Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in the academic year 2019-20 are only eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc(Nursing)/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council/ and Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (where from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the integrated Certificate Course in Community Health as per given format (Given below) .
- Upto 43 years of age as on 1st June 2021 .
- Candidates should have proficiency in regional/ local language and dialect.
- Community Health Officer on contractual basis shall be paid remuneration of Rs 25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentive Up to Rs 15,000 per month.
Selection Process of NHM Assam CHO Vacancy:
- All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in their final year examination of last qualifying course i.e, Merit Wise in their last qualifying examination (Final Year B. Sc Nursing Course/Post Basic B. Sc Nursing Course).
NHM Assam CHO Online Application:
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode by visiting the NHM Assam’s official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. Candidates may fill up their online application by following below mentioned steps.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Online Application” .
- 3rd Step: A new webpage will be opened.
- 5th Step: Select your desired post and fill all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- 6th Step: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Documents to be Uploaded with NHM CCH Online Form:
➢ Following documents will have to uploaded with the Application Form:
- i) Final year marksheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
- li) Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- iii) Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- iv) Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix I)
Important Dates of NHM CHO 2021:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 16th July 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 31st July 2021
Important Web-Links of NHM Assam CHO Vacancy:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.